Zalikha - linked n i think so. lolx.
Wah today was zuper hot! I was sweating all the way in the mosque.
My B.O didn't show up today though XD. Met Zahin , Shahril and Salim so we decided to eat at KFC.
After that was usually a lot of talking and after deciding that nothing could be done we just went back home.
Okay.... I'm seriously bored right now... I feel like some ppl are looking at my blog but not tagging. Or the ppl who do tag just keep pageloading.
darnzzzzz.
So i think i've not become so much a gaming geek nowadays like yesterdays.
But if you feel bored...
You just want your mind to wander off into something .. you know?
I think i'm a porn virgin.
LOLX!
So many ppl watching.
But i shan't betray them.
And ya girls , if you think guys are innocent..
Well , their not.
Seriously.
Lolx but guys are much better to hang out with.
The right guys , that is.
They make you laugh so much.
I've never met a girl who can naturally joke man.
And i've always find it harder to joke with guys.
Probably bcuz their jokers as well.
Only funnier.
Take Hadi for instance.
If you know him really well , he can make you laugh your arse off.
But he's shy with the girls.
hahas!
Really.
Ok .. on to other things.
I think i should tell you guys more about me.
I think i might be adopting split personalities.
Like for instance , i'm my usual geeky self when i'm with other geeky ppl.
And acting more boyish(which is the rough kind) when i'm with those kind of ppl.
I dun wan them thinking that I'm like a geek.
I don't want to be called that.
Truth is , i love hanging out with boys and girls.
But then , girls ain't into physical stuff.
Boys ain't into those book-ish stuff ( well , some girls aren't too.)
But me , I'm like torn between these two things.
I'm more of a geek in one instance and more physical in another.
I'm trying to stick to one personality.
But what if different personalities almost all the different time IS my main personality?
Damnz.
For instance , I LOVE reading books.
But i have to play soccer , basketball too right?
the thing is , i like both.
So i went into a soccer team.
So i tried to be in a debate team.
But what's the point if people think i'm just your regular guy?
*definition of a regular guy*
*Immature
*Likes sports(well , most of the time)
*Doesn't love books so much.
*Hates/uneasy/is ok/feels excited with girls.
Or there's another kind.
But i shan't talk about it.
All this grouping my own gender is stupid.
But its true.
I feel like talking a lot more.
Shall i?
Just don't bring up any of these subjects to me , please.
If you have bad things to say , just don't say it.
I've had enough.
There are so many immature people in this world.
Or izzit just Singapore?
So what if he acts like a sissy , does that mean he is gay?
So what if he acts funny , does that mean he is gay?
Can you guys like stop being so foolish?
You guys are somewhat fun to be with.
But i draw the line when you criticize someone for REAL.
I do call other ppl gay.
But i don't mean it.
I never have.
Unless he really is of course.
lolx
I have MUCH MUCH MORE TO SAY.
But the point is that i always have to switch between 2/3/4/5 personalities of mine.
cuz i noe that when i DO stick to one, it sucks.
Really sucks.
See ya guys.
reason for me writing quite long is cuz.
Its my 100th post!!
HELL YEA!
hahas.
I'd love to see this blog when i'm 50 yrs old.
If i EVEN get to live that long.
And yea i'm still confused about who i like.
I hope someone tells me who i truly belong to.
And all the stupid things I do
Have absolutely no reflection on How I feel about you
Robin Thicke-
The Stupid Things.
Just charge it to my account
I hope I haven't gone over my limit
With interest rates so swift
No need to scream and shout
No doubt if women are from Venus now
I'll get to them somehow
All I want to do is please you
Please myself by living my life too
And all the stupid things I do
Have absolutely no reflection on How I feel about you
How I feel about
All the stupid things I do have absolutely no reflection on
How I feel about you
How I feel about you yeah
Oh yes I recall
Skipping on breakfast to play basketball
Then feeling two feet small
Sometimes you read like William Shakes
Your scent is sweet like Betty Crooker bakes
I'd love to have your cake and eat it to
All I want to do is please you
Please myself by living my life too
And all the stupid things I do
Have absolutely no reflection on How I feel about you
How I feel about
All the stupid things I do have absolutely no reflection on
How I feel about you
How I feel about you yeah
And all the stupid things I do
Have absolutely no reflection on How I feel about you
How I feel about
Oh how I feel about you
How I feel about you yeah