Be nice, don't rip.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Made my ic.
Damned woman.
Taking my thumbprint digitally with that thumbprint scanner is sooo irritating.
Took so long...(ha , might be cause my hand has cuts.)
Okay , yesterday had badminton training.( prefer to call it training. Hahs.)
Sorry Susanty , couldn't book a court.
And matthias and Hadi ended up.
Challenging each other to doubles with a small kid as partner each.
And matthias ended up getting lectured and scolded by his partner.
I was umpire although didn't actually do anything.( they have this high seat , which lets you be the umpire. NEAT.)
So went back after that with and injured toe.
Now have to rest.
Tomorrow quite packed.
Damn it.
Just want to say .
My patience is wearing thin.
And even though i don't want it , but leave me alone.
That's what you're good at doing ain't it?

I dream a lot, I know you say
I've got to get away.
"The world is not yours for the taking"
Is all you ever say.
I know I'm not the best for you,
But promise that you'll stay.
Cause if I watch you go,
You'll see me wasting, you'll see me wasting away

Cause today, you walked out of my life
Cause today, your words felt like a knife
I'm not living this life.

Goodbyes are meant for lonely people standing in the rain
And no matter where I go it's always pouring all the same.
These streets are filled with memories
Both perfect and in pain
And all I wanna do is love you
But I'm the only one to blame.

Cause today, you walked out of my life
Cause today, your words felt like a knife
I'm not living this life.

But what do I know, if you're leaving
All you did was stop the bleeding.
But these scars will stay forever,
These scars will stay forever
And these words they have no meaning
If we cannot find the feeling
That we held on to together
Try your hardest to remember

Stay with me,
Or watch me bleed,
I need you just to breathe.

Cause today, you walked out of my life
(Stay with me, or watch me bleed)
Cause today, your words felt like a knife
(I need you just to breathe.)
I'm not living this life

Just Another Beautiful Dream

ƒ
Dancing In A Burning Room.

links
SP Peeps
Cheryl

OPSS Peeps
Aida
Ainul
Anna
Aqirah
Arroe
Azira
Brandon
Chee Seng
Claire
Clarice
Crystal
Deshun
Fadhli
Fateha
Gavin
Hazeerah
Isabelle Ang
Isabelle Kang
Janice
Jean
Jing Sheng
Josephine
Jolyn
Kah Min
Kai Sheng
Lina
Li Qing
Lyn
Maxyne
MeiHui
Melissa
Meiyin
Michelle
Nazry
One Way Traffic
Praise
Priscilla
Rachel
Safwah
Samantha
Sarah
Sarfina
Serene
Shi Yun
Siying
Syima
Vanessa
Victoria
Xing Xia
Yee Suan
Yi Hui
Zalikha
Zhi Qing
2A3 07'
4S1 09'

AIPS PEEPS
Aarif
Agnes
Carine
Farhan Ahmad
Ke Ting
Li Wei
Lydia
Sabrina
Serena
Yan Chiew

Wishlist
Ibanez( Acoustic Leftie )
NT Warlock (Electric Leftie)
And pretty much everything else.

Tag

Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
December 2010
September 2011
January 2012

Credits
Made by your.juliet
Brushes Beautiful Sin Forbidden Fire