King's Park caught fire , and i went there a few days ago.
And lol , Australia has one of the world's most worst child care centers ever (?)
Yes, I have nothing to do here.
Yes, the swimming pool's there. ( its 1pm here. too early.)
Btw i think the swimming pool cost around 40k. (probably more.)
The bricks used to surround it (which i as hell dunno whatever for) costs around 1k plus.
Lol. Then maintenance.. blablabla.
My brother has been swimming in that pool everyday.
Hmmm.. I would've karaoke by now , but no mood.
Feel like reading a book.
Only that i can't seem to find one.
Ahhh.
This is so outrageously boring.
Watched Zohan and Be Cool in the theatre room yesterday.
I hope i don't watch a movie today, really.
Maybe go to that adventure theme park.
Maybe.
Lalalalalalalalallaalalallala~
going crazy.
I'm gonna whack you!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
damn.
Just Another Beautiful Dream